- Fixing and replacing of broken torsion springs
- Rollers Repair / Replace
- Springs Adjustment
- Springs Maintenance
- Snapped Cable Repair
- Spring / Cable Installation
- Garage Door Extension Springs
- And Much more …..
Garage doors in the past were made of a single panel. Weighing more than 180 kg., this was less than practical. Today’s standard garage doors have several panels which are balanced either by a torsion spring system or by a couple of extension springs. Springs are the main mechanical component of your doors which need care and maintenance, and of course occasionally – replacement.
Words of Caution
- Do not try to do it yourself
While fixing things around the house is fine, fixing springs on your garage doors is not advisable. You will need special tools. You will need the right spare parts. You need to be an expert in your specific door configuration (unfortunately mechanisms and springs vary from one door to the next). You will need to keep safe (garage doors tend to be heavy). You will have to maintain the balance of the door. The doors are heavy. If you must learn how to do it yourself, call our qualified support and watch closely and learn. However, this will not solve the issue of tools and spare parts, which will render the do-it-yourself financially not feasible.
- Do not try to fix springs
If there are issues with your garage door springs, replace them. Even in specialized workshops this is not possible. The metal on broken springs has been compromised and there is no fixing this. Just consider replacements.
- Keep the garage opening remote out of reach of children
This is a word of advice to keep your children safe and you garage doors operational. Garage doors look nice, and move to our commands. However interesting this may be to the youngsters, the doors are no toys. Forget breaking something, they are plain dangerous.
- Arrange for prophylactics
Prophylactics are the best cure. You can do standard monthly prophylactics and lubrication yourself. Just enquire what and how to check and lubricate. Our technicians will be more than willing to share. Following this, if you notice malfunction just call us. If all is fine do call the said technicians once a year, in order to do a thorough maintenance check and prophylactics. This will increase spring life, will keep the repair bill short and most importantly – you will have no surprises, like the door not opening when you are in a hurry.
- We do not consider our work done when we have installed the garage doors. We will be there for you all through the long life of your garage doors.
- We are there for you to make the annual prophylactics. It will be nice if you do your monthly prophylactics, but if this is a challenge, rest assured. Our annual prophylactics and maintenance will support your doors running smoothly. With these, you are increasing the life and dependability of your system.
- We are there for you to react in emergencies, when springs malfunction. Call us and we will have our team with you immediately.